HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Arrested a male for attempted burglary and drug possession around 1:45 a.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Seventh Avenue East. Andrew D. Hoffman, 21, was being taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with felony third degree possession of methamphetamine in public housing, felony first degree burglary attempt, misdemeanor trespassing, misdemeanor damage to property in the fourth degree and misdemeanor possession of hypodermic needle.
• Cited a male for no insurance around 11:30 p.m. Thursday at 13th Avenue East and 12th Street East. William G. Foster, 60, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a male for false name to a peace officer around 1:45 p.m. Dec. 31 at 2315 Fourth Ave. E. Zachary J. Kilen, 21, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a male for expired registration around 6:30 p.m. Dec. 30 in the 500 block of 16th Street East. Austin J. Vonbrethorst, 19, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a male for violation of Order for Protection around 10:15 a.m. Dec. 11 at 3002 Fifth Ave. W. Glen J. Katzenberger, 50, of Hibbing, was cited.