HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Cited two parties for trespassing around 9:45 p.m. Tuesday at 11521 Spudville Rd. Kenneth B. O’Brien, 50, of Chisholm, and Jon M. Placek, 26, of Hibbing, were each cited.
• Took a female into custody on warrants around 6:55 p.m. Tuesday in the 13000 block of Highway 169. Michelle P. Barnett was being held in the Hibbing jail on St. Louis County warrants.
• Took a female into custody on a warrant around 6:40 p.m. Tuesday at 1101 E. 37th St. Lauren V.A. Meyer, 29, homeless, was being held in the Hibbing jail on a Ramsey County warrant. She was also cited for shoplifting and possession of a small amount or marijuana.
• Arrested a female for disorderly conduct around 4:05 p.m. Tuesday at 110 Fourth St. Nicole R. Morgan was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, she is expected to be charged with a misdemeanor.
• Cited a male for disorderly conduct around 9:40 a.m. Tuesday at 1130 37th St. Jeryel O. McBeth, 34, of Minneapolis, was cited.
• Cited a juvenile for underage consumption around 10:55 p.m. Nov. 23 at 2223 Fourth Ave. E. A 14-year-old male of Hibbing was cited.
• Cited a juvenile for careless driving around 12:15 p.m. Nov. 21 near 21st Street and 11th Avenue East. A 16-year-old male of Keewatin was cited.
• Cited a male for no proof of insurance around 12:50 p.m. Nov. 18 in the 500 block of Highway 169. Jonathan R. Scally, 34, of Grand Rapids, was cited.