HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Arrested a female for domestic assault around 6:55 a.m. Wednesday at 221 22nd St. W. Jean L. King, 40, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, she is expected to be charged with a gross misdemeanor.
• Cited a male for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia around 10:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of Third Avenue East. Spencer R. Hood, 18, of HIbbing, was cited.
• Cited a juvenile for possession of an electronic vaping device around 10:50 a.m. Monday at 800 21st St. A 17-year-old male of Hibbing was cited.
• Cited a juvenile for possession of an electronic vaping device around 9 a.m. Nov. 8 at 800 21st St. A 17-year-old male of Hibbing was cited.
• Arrested a male for assault and obstruction around 7:40 a.m. Nov. 6 at 800 21st St. The 17-year-old male of Hibbing was being held in the Arrowhead Juvenile Center. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with fourth degree assault on a peace officer, obstructing legal process, damage to property, disorderly conduct and public nuisance.