HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Cited a juvenile for possession of a vaping device around 9:30 a.m. at 800 E 21st St. A 16-year-old male of Hibbing was cited.
• Cited a male for shoplifting around 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Seventh Avenue East and 19th Street. Colten C. Salo, 21, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Arrested a male for drug possession around 12:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of Highway 169. Shawn E. Perkins, 35, of Keewatin, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with felony fifth degree possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and small amount of marijuana. He was also being held on St. Louis and Itasca County warrants.
• Arrested two juveniles for burglary around 9:35 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 2900 block of Third Avenue East. A 15-year-old male of Hibbing and 15-year-old male of Chisholm were each taken into custody and were being held at the Arrowhead Juvenile Center. According to officers, they are expected to be charged with felony third degree burglary.
• Cited a male for shoplifting around 12:45 p.m. Dec. 13 at 119 37th St. Joshua R. Eliason, 21, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a party for criminal damage to property in the fourth degree on Nov. 27 at 31st Street and Fourth Avenue West. Faitala G. Musasau, 49, of Hibbing, was cited.