HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Cited several parties for social host around 6:05 p.m. Thursday at 302 22nd St. E. Those cited include: Miranda Paulsen, 24, of Hibbing; Brenna J. Gelineau, 18, of Hibbing; Allison M. Waterhouse, 19, of Hurley, Minn.; Maori K. Lammi, 19, of Hibbing; Serenity R. Remarckel, 18, of Hibbing; and Jerred R. Labarge, 19, of Silver Bay, Minn.
• Arrested a male for terroristic threats around 11:35 a.m. Thursday at 990 W. 41st St. Daniel R. Letsch, 61, of Bigfork, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with felony terroristic threats and disorderly conduct.
• Arrested a male for terroristic threats around 8:40 a.m. Thursday at 3305 Ninth Ave. W. Michael T. Fink, 35, of Hibbing, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with felony terroristic threats, gross misdemeanor fourth degree assault, misdemeanor domestic assault and misdemeanor obstructing legal process.
• Cited several juveniles for curfew violation around 1:55 a.m. Thursday at Bennett Park. A 14-year-old female of Hibbing, a 17-year-old female of Hibbing, a 17-year-old female of Chisholm and a 16-year-old male of Hibbing were each cited.
• Cited three juveniles for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia around 5:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of E. Howard Street. A 15-year-old male of Hibbing, a 16-year-old female of Hibbing and a 17-year-old female of Hibbing were each cited.