HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Arrested a male for domestic assault around 11 p.m. Sunday at 2508 16th Ave. E. Mwanza Whiteson was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with a felony.
• Arrested a female for second degree burglary around 1:15 a.m. Sunday at 2113 Fifth Ave. E. Rochelle A. Moss, 30, of Hibbing, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, she is expected to be charged with a felony.
• Took a female into custody on a warrant around 11 a.m. Saturday at 1916 Fourth Ave. E. Mariah L. Scott, 19, was being held in the Hibbing jail on a Stearns County warrant. She was also cited for misdemeanor disorderly conduct and misdemeanor obstructing legal process.
• Cited a female for expired driver’s license and no insurance around 10:55 p.m. Friday at 16th Avenue East and 15th Street East. Jacqueline K. Zidich, 35, of Chisholm, was cited.
• Cited a male for driving after suspension around 7:40 p.m. Friday in the 2800 block of Third Avenue West. Michael J. Wiggins, 30, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a female for driving after revocation and no insurance around 7:25 p.m. Thursday at Highway 169 and Grace Road. Kristine M. Brown, 46, of Hibbing, was cited.