HIBBING — Officers of the Hibbing Police Department recently responded to the following incidents among others:
• Arrested a male for DWI around 12:50 a.m. Tuesday at 21st Street and 12th Avenue East. Derek E. Riese, 36, of Hibbing, was taken into custody and was being held in the Hibbing jail. According to officers, he is expected to be charged with gross misdemeanor third degree DWI and gross misdemeanor .08 or more within two hours of driving.
• Cited a male for driving after suspension around 11:45 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of 12th Avenue East. Johnathan M. Catrett, 32, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a male for driving after revocation around 8:35 p.m. Monday at 1200 14th Ave. E. Michael T. Koslucher, 24, Hibbing, was cited.
• Cited a male for failure to stop at sign around 1:50 p.m. Monday at 30th Street and First Avenue. Thomas L. Nelson, 30, of Hibbing, was cited.
• Took a male into custody on a warrant around 1:10 p.m. Monday at 1814 Seventh Ave. E. Dylan Z. Berg, 31, of Hibbing, was being held in the Hibbing jail.